* WELCOME TO CHIANG MAI * WELCOME TO CHIANG MAI * WELCOME TO
CHIANG MAI *
RESTAURANTS, BARS, PUBS AND CAFES IN CHIANG MAI AND AROUND
Asian Food / Chinese
Food / Japanese Food / Indian
Food / Thai Food / European Food
/ Bars / Cafes
Here to Visit the Sponsor of Thailand online
WELCOME TO CHIANG MAI!
- ASIAN FOOD:
- Ari Rang Restaurant (Korea), Star Inn Hotel, Loi Kroh Road, Tel. 270
- 99 Tea Shake (Taiwan), Chiang Mai Pavilion, Chang Klan Road, Tel. 818
- Le Gong Kum (Vietnam), Suan Doi House, Huay Kaew Road, Tel. 221 869
- CHINESE FOOD:
- Charoen Muang Restaurant, Charoen Muang Road, Tel. 241 161
- Hu Shalarm Phad New Restaurant, Sriphum Road, Tel. 212 004
- Ming Ming Restaurant, Mae Ping Hotel, Sridornchai Road, Tel. 270 160
- Jear Tong Heng, Sridornchai Road, Tel. 235 242
- JAPANESE FOOD:
- Kushitaro Restaurant, Huay Kaew Road, Tel. 212 093
- Musashi Restaurant, Inthawarorot Road, Tel. 210 944
- Tengoku Restaurant, Chiang Mai Land Road, Tel. 275 759
- INDIAN FOOD:
- Naina Indian Food and Drink, Charoenrajd Road, Tel. 248 663
- Shere Shiraz, Charoen Prathet Road, Tel. 276 132
- Suthasini Restaurant, 164/10 Chang Klan Road
- THAI FOOD:
- Ban Khun Mae Restaurant (Chiang Mai - Sankampaeng Road, Tel. 260 171)
- White Lotus Restaurant and Bar
(Chiang Mai - 68/4 Chareon Prathet Road, Phone: 66-5-381-8108)
I am the managing director of the White Lotus.
I actually work in Saudi Arabia but am in Chiang Mai as much as possible.
I started coming to Chiang Mai nearly 6 years ago.
I fell in love with the place and made many friends so I decided to invest
in a place which would both supply some of my friends with employment
and a place for all of my other friends to meet. We will celebrate our
1st anniversay on 11 April 1998.
As part of that occasion, I would like to see us listed in Thail Online
because I am most impressed with your site.
The White Lotus serves Thai and European Food but Thai Food is our specialty.
Our address is:
White Lotus Restaurant & Bar
68/4 Chareon Prathet Road
Chiang Mai 50100
I hope you can use this information.
Thanks, Neil F. Lawson
- Dao Thong Restaurant (Chiang Mai - Lampang Super Highway, Tel. 242 422)
- Krua Khun Phan (Inthawarorot Road, Tel. 214 557)
- Tanam Restaurant (Chang Klan Road, Tel. 275 125)
- EUROPEAN FOOD:
- L'Auberge chez Gibus, Swiss
Restaurant with European Food (42 Kampeng Din Road, Tel. & Fax 053
- 27 27 12)
- Haus München Bar & Restaurant (Loi Kroh Road, Tel. 274 027)
- Rösti Restaurant, Swiss Food and Sea Food (Anusarn Market, 149/23
Chang Klan Road, Chiangmai 50100, Tel./Fax 274 402)
- Stefan's Steak House (123/1 Loi Kroh Road, Chiang Mai 50100, Tel./Fax
Pizza, pasta, steak, own bakery, german owner,
night bazaar, near McDonald
- Chez Daniel (Chiang Mai - Lamphun Road, Tel. 248 840)
- La Villa Pizzeria (Ratchadomnoen Road, Tel. 277 403)
- Pum Pui da Sergio, Italian Restaurant (24 Moon Muang Soi 2, Tel. 278
209, Fax 219 218)
- Bacco, Italian Restaurant (158 Thapae Road, Tel. 251 389)
Enjoy traditional Italian and Thai cuisine,
daily open 11.30 A.M. - 10.30 P.M.
- Viking Bar (Soi 9, Moon Muang Road, near Thapae Gate)
I have been to Chiang Mai some 4 times, and there is a bar you might want
to have listed in your site. The hopelessly named Viking Bar at soi 9
off Moon Meuang Road not far from Tapae Gate is a meeting place for
foreigners living in or frequently travelling to ChiangMai. You can
meet interesting people there. It is not a "a-go-go" bar, but rather more
like a cafeteria, with a pool table and TV.
It is rumored to be under new management now, which is good, as the former
owner did not take to good care of the place. Friendly atmosphere, and
very good green curry chicken. Some Tuk-Tuk drivers usually hangs
out, so transport is available.
Yours, John Paulsen, Norway
- The Riverside, Bar and Restaurant (9-11 Charoan Rat Road, Tel. 243 239,
Thai-Western management, home style cooking,
western and Thai food, live music every night, country western and blue
- Hard Rock Cafe Chiang Mai (66/3 Loi Kroh Road, Tel. 206 103)
- Spot Light Bar (Kotchasarn Road, Tel. 276 012)
- Smiling Monkey Bar (Bumrungburi Road, Tel. 277 538)
- Singha Beer Terrace (Chiang Inn Plaza, Chang Klan Road, Tel. 283 085)
- Hard Rock Cafe (Loi Kroh Road, Tel. 206 103)
- Bistro Art Cafe (263/1 Thapae Road, Chiangmai 50100, Tel./Fax 206 632)
- Pandora Cafe (Charoen Muang Road, Tel. 245 740)
- Rinkaew Coffee Shop (Rinkaew Complex, Wualai Road, Tel. 274 565)
More Information about Chiang Mai:
Thank you for visiting Thailand online!
Please come back again!
Please send mail to Thailand online !
Do you have questions about Thailand? Do you need some special information
about southeast Asia?
Please contact us!
Other Thailine domains:
Diese Seite wurde am 15. Oktober 1996 gestaltet und zuletzt am 30 Juli 2005
This page was created on October 15, 1996 and last updated on July 30, 2005.
หน้านี้ได้ทำวันที่ ๑๕ เดือน ตุลาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๓๙ และได้เปลื่ยนแปลงใหม่ในวันที่ ๑๓ เดือน กุมภาพันธ พ.ศ. ๒๕๔0
copyright 1996 - 2005 © thailand publications switzerland